Hello everyone! I hope your week is going great! Today I’d like to share with you a couple of links to some interesting reads. As I was writing this, I realized that they’re mostly fashion and health related, so if you’re not a fan perhaps skip this one?
1.This isn’t news, technology is everywhere. But what I didn’t know was fashion empires running hackathons to inspire innovation. Find out why Conde Nast is doing it.
2. Curious about what sort of careers would be common in fashion 5 years from now? One of them probably has a 3D printer at home too.
3. If you like good quality shoes and you wish you have the power to design them, this site is for you. You’re welcome.
4. City boys and gals, learn more about how you could protect your skin with Into The Gloss!
5. I’ve heard of returnable bras but returnable underwear?
6. Remember all those uncomfortable nights you’ve endured, is it because you’re lactose intolerant or is it an allergic reaction to milk? Self.com investigates.
7. When I was an undergraduate, I had fun analyzing advertisements and discovering its underlying meanings. Jonathan Jones from the Guardian uncovered something distant and dark in the recent fashion campaigns.
8. Just signed up for a marathon but you have no idea how to train for it? Fear not, realbuzz got you rookies covered with these 5 tips.
Any thoughts? Feel free to drop me a comment and enjoy the rest of your week!